Monday, March 8, 2010

Snowy Monday?!!?

We had a great day today, although it was quite the shock when snow began to fall over the lunch period! It hasn't stuck around though, and it's nice to have the sun back.

Poetry Portfolios were returned today, and children should be so, so pleased with all of their hard work. I loved reading your beautiful poems, and was blown away by your honesty and imagery in your writing. I did not assign a mark (much to some children's disappointment - however, I do not believe that poems can be assigned a grade, so instead, I commented on which pieces I especially loved and took notes throughout the process on your work ethic and process).
Enjoy - I hope that you treasure your work forever!

Please sign and return your Circulatory Systems test - excellent work, 5D!

I am sure that you have reviewed the Science Fair feedback for your Question from Friday. Resubmit your final question and HYPOTHESIS for Tuesday, March 9th. Be sure to take care with your work.

The Respiratory System test is on Wednesday, March 10th. I know that your review process is becoming stronger each time we prepare for a new test!

The yellow Spelling sheet due Thursday

Please take home the invitation for Public Speaking, and ask your parents to RSVP

Speeches have been incredible - I love them! Please transfer your speech to cue cards and continue to work on expression and timing.

Jump Rope for Heart pledges due Fri Mar 12

Lastly...
Come in PE kit, bring uniform and recorder!

No comments:

Post a Comment